apple and blueberry muffins
150g wholemeal flour
30ml olive oil
50g greek yoghurt
2 apples, cored and grated
1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven on gas mark 4.
- Add paper cases to a twelve hole muffin tin.
- Measure flour into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Into a jug add milk, olive oil and eggs. Beat lightly.
- Pour the mixture into the well in flour. Stir through.
- Add yoghurt, grated apple and honey. Stir through.
- Divide the mixture into the paper cases.
- Add three blueberries to each, push into the batter mix.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand for a few minutes, then remove from tin to cool completely on a wire rack.
Will keep for 3 days in an airtight container.