250g minced lamb
200g wholemeal flour
50g porridge oats
2 eggs, beaten
150g cream cheese
cheddar cheese shavings
- Preheat oven on gas mark 4.
- Line a loaf tin.
- In a mixing bowl add lamb, flour, oats and eggs. Stir through.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined loaf tin. Bake for around 45 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove the cake from the oven, leave to stand for a few minutes and then remove from tin to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread the cream cheese atop to 'ice' and sprinkle with cheddar shavings to decorate.
Will keep for 3 days in an airtight container inthe fridge.