100g chickpea flour also known as gram flour
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp za'tar (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Warm a skillet on a medium heat.
- Brush with a little oil.
- Pour the batter into the centre of the pan.
- Wearing oven mitts, tilt the pan until the entire surface is coated in batter.
- Pop back onto the heat until the batter has bubbled and the underneath is browned.
- With a plastic spatula, flip and brown the other side.
- Slide onto a chopping board and slice to serve.