chorizo and bean stew
250g chorizo, diced
2 x 400g tinned tomatoes
400g cannellini beans
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp tumeric
- Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan and fry the chorizo until coloured.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, stir in paprika and tumeric, heat through.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, add to the pan and warm through.
- Repeat with the cannellini beans.
- Add spinach and gently stir until wilted.
This is such a quick and tasty meal to make, we now have it every week. Cannellini beans and chick peas are my preferred choice but you can replace them with whatever takes your fancy. I add them at different times as the chick peas are firmer than the cannellini beans.