feta and radish potato salad
Soft and squidey, yet crisp and crunchy
750 g new potatoes, quartered
200g feta cheese
handful of radishes, chopped
2 tbsp capers, finely chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Give the potatoes a quick wash, quarter and boil in a big pan of water until soft.
- In a large bowl crumble the feta cheese, then add radishes and capers.
- Fold with a spoon, then add olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain and stir through the cheese mixture.
Leftover feta and radish potato salad
200g mushrooms, sliced
75g olives, sliced
- Heat a slodge of butter and splash of olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned.
- Add olives.
- Add leftover potato salad.
- When the potatoes are warmed through add spinach.
- Stir all the ingredients until the spinach has wilted.