250g fine rolled oats
40g soft brown sugar
125g unsalted butter
75g golden syrup
- Preheat oven to gas mark 5.
- Pop paper cases into a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup over a low heat.
- Once melted, stir in oats and mix.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin cases and press the mixture firmly.
- Bake for around 20 minutes - until golden.
- Leave the flapjack pieces in the tin until completely cooled.
- Remove the flapjack discs from paper cases and store in an airtight container.
n.b. Don't use jumbo oats as they are too big to mesh together.