2 peppers, sliced and roasted
50g fresh breadcrumbs
25g walnuts, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
juice 1/2 lemon
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
pinch sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Place the peppers on a tray and roast until they are cooked and the skin is blackened.
- Remove from the oven and once cool enough to handle, peel and discard the skin and seeds.
- Place all the ingredients in a pestle and mortar or food processor and work until the mixture comes together.
- Place into a serving dish and drizzle with a little extra olive oil.
- Delicious spread onto flatbread and pitta.