pasta, peas and pancetta
Quick and easy
100g pecorino cheese, grated
- Cook pasta in accordance with the directions on the packet.
- Towards the end of cooking add the peas to the pan.
- Fry off the pancetta.
- When the pasta and peas are cooked reserve some of the cooking water, then drain.
- Return the pasta and peas to the pan.
- Over a low heat, add the cheese stirring continually.
- Slowly add some of the cooking water until the pasta is nicely coated with melted cheese.
- Stir through pancetta, then scoff.