750g new potatoes, cubed
1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
4 tsp paprika
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 x 400g tinned tomatoes
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 6.
- Pop the potatoes into a roasting tin, drizzle with olive oil and add a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Cook for around 45-60 minutes until the potatoes are crisp and golden.
- Fry off onions, until golden and soft.
- Add garlic, paprika, chilli and tomatoes, give a good stir.
- Bring to the boil, stir and turn down the heat to a low simmer.
- Cook for around 20 minutes until the sauce is thickened and stir through the potatoes.