peanut butter flapjacks
200g porridge oats
50g peanut butter
45ml sunflower oil
- Preheat oven on gas mark 4.
- Add paper cases to a twelve hole muffin tin.
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and stir over a low heat for a few minutes.
- Divide the mixture into the paper cases.
- Pat the mixture down using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand for a few minutes, then remove from tin to cool completely on a wire rack.
Will keep for 10 days in an airtight container.