stuffed lamb with feta and olives
1 kg leg lamb
100g feta cheese, crumbled
50g olives, finely chopped
handful of chopped fresh rosemary
handful of chopped fresh parsley
juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
glug of olive oil
- Preheat oven on gas 5.
- Combine all the stuffing ingredients
- Butterfly the lamb and spread the stuffing over it evenly.
- Roll up the lamb, tie securely with string and place in a roasting tin seam side down.
- Season with freshly ground salt and pepper.
- Cook for around 1 hour.
- Remove lamb from the oven, cover it with foil and leave to rest for 15 minutes.