2 large eggs, beaten
150g plain or '00' flour
75ml cold water
- Put the flour, milk, water and beaten eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to gas mark 7.
- Take a pudding tray and place it on a baking tray, then add 1 tsp of oil into each mould.
- Place the trays on to the top shelf of the oven for around 10 minutes.
- Remove and place the trays onto a burning stove - to keep the oil hot.
- Carefully pour the batter to around three-quarters of the moulds.
- Immediately put the trays back in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and puffed up.
This recipe can also be used to make pancakes.